Bem-vindo, Visitante
Nome do utilizador: Senha:
Montagens Electrónica

TÓPICO: Projeto Radio AM FM CD2003GP E ESQUEMA

Projeto Radio AM FM CD2003GP E ESQUEMA 27 Ago. 2022 20:02 #1

Projeto Radio AM FM CD2003GP E ESQUEMA.
Fonte de pesquisa:

goughlui.com/2016/10/15/project-cd2003gpsc3610d-fm-receiver-wlcd-alarm-clock-74-108mhz/
2016101018288730.jpg

2016101018298732.jpg

2016101018338736.jpg

2016101121418738-1024x970.jpg

2016101121418739.jpg

2016101018348737.jpg

Zona Tecnológica de GoughReversing the mindless enslavement of humans by technology.
Skip to content
Home
The VHS Corner
The CPU Corner
The Optical Disc Corner
The Hard Disk Corner
Other Pages
Project FAX
About Me
Gough’s Review Challenge
Interesting Links
← Power Bank Endurance Test – Hillo Power Jin Gangxia (Part 17)Project: Sainsmart Forty-9er “3W” 7.023Mhz QRP CW Transceiver Kit →
Project: CD2003GP+SC3610D FM Receiver w/LCD Alarm Clock (74-108Mhz)
Posted on October 15, 2016 by lui_gough
My little “mission” to build random Chinese radio-kits from eBay continues with this rather odd and difficult kit. Unlike the other kits, this is the first to come with an LCD display, but is advertised strangely as FM Radio Kit Electronic DIY Hobbies Learning Suite Frequency range:72-108.6Mhz. The kit cost AU$13.59 including postage, so I thought I’d give it a whirl. It’s more challenging, but it’s also potentially more rewarding.

Unboxing

As far as kits go, this one is just like the rest, starting life off inside a plastic bag of sorts. This one has all of its components encased inside the plastic shell, with the shell taped together. On the shell, T2 is written in pencil on the rear.

Por dentro, os componentes estavam um pouco soltos e chacoalhando, e eu temia que o LCD pudesse ter quebrado no trânsito. Felizmente, mostrou-se intacto. Existem alguns conectores de fita adesiva carbonizada para uso com a conexão do LCD – parece que cerca de cinco ou seis são fornecidos, o que é bom porque eles podem ser bastante difíceis de conectar. O case é moldado e, embora relativamente simples, ainda é um gabinete atraente para um kit de bricolage. A placa de circuito impresso para o painel frontal e LCD é vista aqui, junto com o alto-falante, bolsa de componentes, antena telescópica, uma haste rosqueada de latão e o botão de afinação.

A unidade vem com uma única folha A4 de dois lados com detalhes, principalmente em chinês. Uma seção principal de um lado é consumida pelo padrão de rastreamento e guia de componentes de serigrafia, com a outra parte deste lado da página consumida pelo esquema.

A unidade é baseada no CD2003GP, que é um IC de rádio AM/FM integrado. Todos os seus recursos de AM não são usados ​​neste design, o que é uma pena. Ele também usa um SC3610D como driver de exibição LCD com exibição de frequência AM/FM, funções de relógio e alarme. Um TDA2822 é usado como amplificador de áudio, como é comum em muitos desses designs de kits chineses. Curiosamente , este kit utiliza dois componentes de filtro de cerâmica, o que implica que um IF de 10,7 Mhz está sendo usado. Este pode ser um recurso atraente no caso de você querer usar o IC como um tipo de downconverter, e deve significar melhor seletividade FM do que projetos que dependem de filtros de componentes passivos. A saída do detector está no pino 11 que deve ter a banda base FM completa. Nenhuma decodificação multiplex (estéreo) é oferecida, o que é um pouco decepcionante.

A tela em si é basicamente um contador de frequência que mede a frequência e exibe quando o rádio está funcionando. Se o rádio não estiver funcionando (Vfm baixo), ele exibirá o relógio e permitirá a configuração do alarme. Se o alarme for acionado, o transistor 8550 é ligado para ligar o rádio (ou seja, conecte as baterias ao CD2003). É um design bastante simples, e a tela não é estritamente necessária para a operação do rádio.

A segunda (principal) PCB é mostrada acima. Tem um substrato estilo fibra de vidro com serigrafia na parte superior. Os valores dos componentes são diretamente serigrafados, facilitando a construção.

Unlike the other board, however, it is not tinned on the underside and is merely lacquered. It does have a solder mask, although the regularity and sizing of the mask doesn’t always match the intended copper pad shape. It still feels like a good quality board to solder with, even though a few scuffs can be seen near one mounting hole. Interestingly. the antenna connection point seems to show a trace at the top of the board being used as a counterpoise (ground) for the antenna, which should improve reception performance.

Construction Experience
At the time I decided to construct the unit, I was a bit sick from the flu, so I was a little lacking in energy and filled with frustration. As a result, I didn’t end up taking many photos of the construction process, but I will comment on some of the things I discovered along the way.

The first is that the kit absolutely lacks any instruction as to how to put it together. The constructor must work out what to do from the silkscreening. It’s not that hard to do, but it can be more daunting for the absolute beginner.

Because the LCD was a pain-point, I decided to start with assembling the LCD board first. I decided to mount the LCD first, which was a big mistake as it made the chip-on-board module more difficult to solder. As a result, I did make a bit of a mess of the soldering and had to come back and redo it because of a solder bridge or two.

I would recommend starting by soldering the chip-on-board to the PCB. Unfortunately, the board didn’t solder as easily as I would have hoped – a fine iron and fine solder wire is recommended, but even then, the solder often refused to flow freely possibly due to oxidation of the board or bad “vias” on the sides. Regardless, if you can’t get each pin soldered down to the board (starting at the corners first), you won’t have the LCD display and alarm features! This is quite challenging, even for me, so I don’t think it’s a good project for an absolute beginner.

Following that, some ceramic capacitors and a crystal oscillator need to be mounted on the rear of the board. The umbilical cable can also be attached, noting your choice of colours for the different connections.

To assemble the LCD requires some directional light (to see the metallization on the glass), steady hands, some fingernails and the assembly of the “stamping tool”. The tool can be assembled by taking the brass head, putting the silicone insert in, and screwing the rod into the rear. Then, with a careful fingernail, separate one of the carbonized self-adhesive labels from its backing. Take care to align it with the metallization on the glass – you need to get it within about 0.3mm or so. Then press down on the back of the self-adhesive label where it is on the glass with the stamping tool to make sure the label is well-adhered.

Then, remove the backing on the self-adhesive foam labels on the PCB and align the LCD to the PCB. Lower it down onto the self-adhesive then push down on the carbonized tape and get that to adhere to the traces on the PCB, again using the stamping tool to ensure good solid contact. If you didn’t fold the tape, crinkle it or break it, then you’re probably okay as long as the alignment is right. If it’s not, you can peel it off and try with a fresh piece. It’s good that there’s a few pieces, so you can give it a few goes.

The front panel buttons uses “snap” type buttons. The snaps are included, and I tried to solder the edges into place, but they’re of a metal which solder doesn’t take to. Instead, you should probably tape them into place with adhesive tape as other manufacturers often do. The power button is not a soft button, and instead relies on a hardware power switch which threads through the hole in the PCB. As a result, the power button can be “cut” from the front panel button set.

The main PCB is populated as per the silkscreen, with the push button assembled with a cap and the tuning dial assembled with a small non-tapping screw. One thing to watch out for is the variable capacitor, which had very tarnished pins which would not take solder. Having some sandpaper to file off the legs seems to be a good idea. The resistors supplied are high quality five-band resistors, so if you’ve been used to reading the four-band codes, you’ll have a nice time rethinking your multipliers.

Wires to the speakers can be soldered, along with the wires to the board. A wire can be soldered to the tag for attachment to the antenna. I soldered the wires for the battery terminals, but you shouldn’t do this as one of the terminals needs to be soldered after it has been fitted to the casing.

The assembly looks a little like this – don’t be fooled by the inductor printing on the PCB either – the orientation depends on the winding of the inductor – one of them was not wound in the expected way. Another thing worth noting is that the capacitors in the speaker “circle” need to be bent flat against the board to assemble the kit correctly. Note that there are a few extra holes on the board where no components are fitted and no silkscreen print exists – no components are intended to be fitted into these places.

At this stage, it’s also good to consider bending the capacitors on the back of PCB2 flat as well, so that it will assemble more nicely.

To fit it into the case involves sliding the rear antenna in with the tag in-between the case and the antenna and using the larger threaded screw to sandwich it into place. You should have the antenna with the screw pointing outside in case you need to tension it in the future. The tuning knob has to be fitted with the small non-tapping screw. The battery terminals need to have the positive fitted into the bay and then soldered after insertion – note that the terminal order is opposite to what I would expect (namely the negative spring in the door). Don’t lose the door either – it’s not captive.

Hot glue is necessary to secure the speaker into place. Two screws are used with PCB2 (top two), four with PCB1 (corners only). The rear of the case shuts over, with a long tapping screw in the centre, two short tapping screws in the battery bay and two behind the antenna.

Tuning and Troubleshooting
At this stage, I do not advise securing or closing the kit until tuning and troubleshooting has been completed. Partial assembly is necessary to test the unit, however. Have the battery bay assembled so that power can be fed from the AA batteries and then apply power and observe the LCD.

If all is well, the LCD should show the time (if off) or frequency (if on). First turn it on and run the tuning dial through all the frequencies. Then turn it off and run it through all the hours and minutes (AM and PM) then alarm. Check that there are no missing segments or “shorted” segments – if you have a corrupted display, chances are, you have either some solder bridges on the LCD side of the COB or you might have a flaky carbonized tape connection. Check the connection by pressing down with the stamping tool – if the segments flicker, you might have an air bubble under your tape. If nothing changes, then it’s time to grab the desoldering wick. I needed a few attempts to get this right.

Once the LCD is working, tuning is easy as on the two right-most screws need to be adjusted on the rear of the potentiometer. The bottom one affects the tuning range – the LCD will read out the frequency presently tuned to and so tuning is a breeze – you merely need to adjust the screw until you can cover the whole FM band. The other screw controls selectivity, so you will need to find closely spaced stations and adjust for best audio from the tuned station.

2016101208038755 2016101208038754

Rather interestingly, the tuning range does exceed the FM band – initially I had it set to cover this range, but later I decided to change it to 70 to 108.5Mhz, which partially covers the OIRT band. It’s relatively flexible although the tuning range does depend on the exact start-and-end frequencies. The indicated frequency is correct to within 0.1Mhz (it seems). Leaving a little slack at each end seems desirable as thermal drift can change the tuning capacitor range slightly.

If all succeeds, then you can continue to close the case entirely and screw it all together.

Don’t be alarmed if you have quite a few spare parts. It seems that this kit was packed by someone who knows better and provides about one spare component of each value (or more) so that in case you drop one and can’t find it, you’re not out of luck! That’s a nice touch!

In Use

The plastic casing is a bland white colour with a few scratches due to shipping. However, it is a rather nifty unit. The sound quality from it is passable – not great but not bad either. The mechanical power button is “inverse” – in is powered off, out is powered on. The alarm functions perfectly, and the unit keeps time well, allowing you to set an alarm time and the radio will come on. However, you must ensure the volume is set to an adequate level and the radio is “tuned in”, otherwise you’ll be waking up to static or silence. The choice of 74Mhz as the beginning range is a little odd – I tend to see 76Mhz as a more common value for Japanese and CCIR band radios.

The alignment of the casing isn’t perfect – it scrubs against the volume dial a bit and the headphone jack seems a little out of place.

The tuning wheel sits in place well, and with the number of screws involved, the unit feels relatively solid and sturdy. Unfortunately, the design doesn’t have any “feet” or lanyard, so it does feel a little jittery on a table, and could potentially dropped while carried. The case doesn’t resonate as badly as some of the lighter cases.

A little bit of scrubbing on the rear removes the pencil marks. The non-captive battery cover is less than ideal, but as a DIY kit, it’s not really easy to distinguish this from a commercial product when it’s properly built. I think it’s pretty good looking for a DIY effort.

As this radio is not a real digital tuning radio, it offers a halfway compromise in the form of a frequency counter on the front which shows what frequency you are tuned to. Because of drift in the components due to voltage or temperature, the tuned frequency can shift (e.g. if you’re tuned to 106.5Mhz, it could flicker and display 106.6Mhz from time to time). This doesn’t really affect reception so much as potentially cause annoyance if you insist that the display has to show the “right” number.

The LCD contrast was a little disappointing. It appears this type of LCD is best viewed from below – so if you sit it on a shelf above you, the clock is much more easily read. Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a contrast adjustment.

sinal mpxBecause it’s a mono receiver, it doesn’t decode the multiplexed signal and the audio output has the same on the left and right channel. However, in order to provide compatibility for mono and stereo headphones, it is wired using the outer pins only, so stereo headphones will have “phase reversed” audio on the two channels, which makes for an awful listening experience.

The filtering doesn’t seem to be too great on the output, so we can actually see the pilot tone and the stereo multiplex information on the output audio itself.

The audio recording at 96khz is here in case you’d like to examine it.

Conclusion
Even while I’m sick, I managed to conquer yet another cheap Chinese radio kit. This one differs from the other kits by providing a decent enclosure with an LCD screen that provides a frequency counter and an alarm feature. This makes it more functional and practical compared to the other kits. It also adds an additional dimension of difficulty to the kit, which is compounded by the lack of circuit theory and kit construction guidance. As a result, I don’t recommend the kit for absolute beginners, especially due to the tricky SMD COB soldering. Luckily, it seems a few solder bridges on the output drive pins to the LCD has no permanent adverse effects.

Its educational value is limited because of the lack of information, however, it does engage some logic skills in deducing how best to assemble the unit. It does redeem itself as well in providing extra components to compensate for potentially dropped/lost/damaged components during assembly, avoiding any last-minute scrambles to find a particular lost component. It’s also not particularly expensive, although, it doesn’t seem to be a highly popular or available kit. The lack of stereo decoding and AM functionality seemed a little disappointing though. Still, it was good soldering exercise, and kept me entertained for an evening.

Like it? Share it!
FacebookTwitterRedditLinkedInMore
Related
Project: Paeansonic CF210SP CD9088+CD7642 AM/FM Radio Kit
September 7, 2016
In "Audio"

Project: YYDZW BH1417F-based Stereo FM Transmitter Kit
October 27, 2016
In "Electronics"

Project, Reverse Eng: Hex3653 AV2B Stereo FM Receiver Kit
September 28, 2016
In "Electronics"

ds-funway1cover
Tech Flashback: Dick Smith’s Fun Way into Electronics Vol. 1
November 9, 2014
In "Electronics"

Project, Reverse Eng, Repair: ATmega328-based “Transistor Tester” Kit
October 27, 2016
In "Electronics"

Project: AT89S52-based Multi-Coloured LED Heart Kit
November 7, 2016
In "Electronics"

Project: S66D/E 9018-based AM Radio Kit
October 2, 2016
In "Electronics"

My Last DSE Kit: The Story of How I Got into Electronics
January 21, 2014
In "Electronics"

Project: Sainsmart Forty-9er “3W” 7.023Mhz QRP CW Transceiver Kit
October 21, 2016
In "Electronics"

About lui_gough
I'm a bit of a nut for electronics, computing, photography, radio, satellite and other technical hobbies. Click for more about me!
View all posts by lui_gough →
This entry was posted in Electronics, Radio and tagged ebay, electronics, made-in-china, project, radio, rf, schematic. Bookmark the permalink.
← Power Bank Endurance Test – Hillo Power Jin Gangxia (Part 17)Project: Sainsmart Forty-9er “3W” 7.023Mhz QRP CW Transceiver Kit →
4 Responses to Project: CD2003GP+SC3610D FM Receiver w/LCD Alarm Clock (74-108Mhz)
Mark B. says:
October 16, 2016 at 12:04 am
Sorry if the comment is duplicate, but I guess it didn’t send properly. You are free to to remove this if not needed:

I suggest using RDS Spy to decode the RDS from the leaked signal if your sound card can record at 192kHz. Also, could you please send me a better recording in that case?

lui_gough says:
October 16, 2016 at 7:35 am
Of course, in theory you can use it with RDS Spy. However, that being said, the output from the chip (Pin 11) goes through a Pi filter, so the 57khz RDS carrier would be even lower in amplitude. To get a good RDS decode will require a “real” 192khz sampling card and a direct connection to Pin 11 rather than using the headphone jack as I’ve done. My audio sample was mainly to let people see what comes out of the headphone jack. That being said, the machine I’m using doesn’t even have a sound card that has real 192khz sampling and doesn’t have any steep anti-aliasing filters in front of them. I used a Zoom H1 Handy Recorder (96khz/24bit) to record the output from the radio – direct connection to a PC sometimes can cause poorer reception due to the wire carrying interference from the PC to the radio.

That being said, I did use RDS Spy to examine all of the Sydney area RDS signals earlier – an RTL-SDR, MPX output plugin, and 192khz VAC is still an easier and cheaper way to do it.

– Gough

Mark B. says:
October 16, 2016 at 5:53 pm
I used the integrated sound card on my machine with a very old AIWA stereo cassette recorder, and even in this configuration, RDS Spy was able to decode some of the RDS data for me, albeit very poorly. IMO, this would be a nice experiment to try conducting.

If you have time, I’d also suggest building an RDS decoder and attaching it to the radio. One nice project is: www.mictronics.de/projects/rds-decoder/ (it uses an ATTiny2313, a decoder chip and a 16×8 LCD). It would be really exciting if you tried building it and posting the results.

bob_w says:
April 3, 2017 at 11:56 am
Hello,
Recently I bought a CD2003GP-based radio from www.carolwrightgifts.com/9-band-radio/17483.cfm?clicksource=search&criteria=radio. In spite that it is advertised AM/FM/SW, and because it is deaf as a brick on all short wave bands, I figured, hey, this radio has Potential! What I learned about CD2003-based radios: the ICs are designed to be used in superheterodyne receivers but when used real world, in a budget rig, where parts count matters, the lack of frequency-determining elements, and disabled automatic gain control, essentially relegates the radio to tuned-radio-frequency (TRF). As I ran across your description of your encounter with the Chinese DIY radio, which gave a good explanation of a CD2003-based radio with useful clock/freq. counter, I thought it may have application (e.g., amateur radio), including near-field fox hunting and VHF antenna aiming and antenna design. I found the Chinese DIY kit here: www.ebay.com/itm/Hobbies-DIY-FM-Radio-Kit-Electronic-Learning-Suite-Frequency-range-72-108-6MHz-/222439610332?hash=item33ca6f17dc:g:FJ0AAOSw3mpXEHMs , and downloaded info re the CD2003 IC from here: www.ak-modul-bus.de/cat/documentation/CD2003.pdf
Back to the Chinese DIY radio kit; as the clock/freq. counter is already capable of counting lower frequencies and VHF, I have two questions: (1) Is there sufficient room to locate a BCB ferrite antenna?, and (2) does enough space exist to locate a larger, AM/FM capacitor?
Of course the Chinese DIY radio lacks the means of switching from AM to FM. No problem! The Carol Wright radio includes an AM/FM switching matrix which can be adapted to the Chinese example. (I might wind up using a larger box to hold everything.) Would you please share your thoughts on squeezing in a BCB antenna and a larger AM/FM tuning capacitor, sir. Thank you …

Error: Comment is Missing!

My Links
About Me
Publications and Appearances
Contact Me
Legacy Site
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
LinkedIn
Google Scholar
ORCID ID
element14 Community Blog
Interesting Links
Terms of Use & Privacy Policy
Site Server Status
Categories
Audio
Computing
DIY
Electronics
Event
Flash Memory
Lighting
Obituary
Opinion
Photography
Power Bank
Radio
Raspberry Pi
Salvage
Satellite
Tablet
Tech Flashback
Telecommunications
Travel
Uncategorized
Recent Posts
Rand(): Equipment Retirements, Tower Upgrade, Scam Calls, Smart Shopping, Rail Strikes & More
Notes: SSD+RAID Recovery – Samsung 870 EVO Not To Be Trusted!
Review: VAVA Portable SSD Touch 1TB USB-C (VA-UM004/83-10000-086)
Quick Review: Kingston DataTraveler Exodia 32GB USB 3.2 Flash Drive (DTX/32GB)
Quick Review: PNY XLR8 CS3030 2TB PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD
Quick Review: Kingston Fury DDR4 3200MHz 64GB (2x32GB) CL20 SODIMM Kit
Quick Review: 8BitDo Pro 2 Bluetooth Gamepad
Quick Review: Sofirn SC21 16340 Li-Ion Flashlight (1000lm/LH351D/5000K/90CRI)
Project: Data Recovery from a Blue Imation SuperDisk (LS-120)
Review: Rohde & Schwarz LCX200 LCR Meter (Overview)
R&S LCX200 Review – Pt.5: Instrument Performance
R&S LCX200 Review – Pt.4: Remote Control & Sweep Tool
R&S LCX200 Review – Pt.3: On the Bench & Documentation
R&S LCX200 Review – Pt.2: Unboxing & Test Fixtures
R&S LCX200 Review – Pt.1: LCR Meter Basics & Market Survey
Tech Flashback: Teletypewriter (TTY/TDD) Calls, Payphones & More
Random: 5M Views, Vivid Sydney, Flash Memory Fails, Renovation Relics & More
Project: HP Stream 8 Li-Polymer Cell Cycle Torture Test w/R&S NGM202
Teardown: Actiiv Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (ACMMD001) aka Transtek LS810
Modified: An Annoying Manson HCS-3102 Power Supply Fan Behaviour
DRW2022 – Pt5: Digital TV (DVB-T), Digital Radio (DAB+) & FM Radio Analysis
DRW2022 – Pt4: Parap, Jingli, Casuarina, Dripstone Cliffs, Litchfield & Return
DRW2022 – Pt3: Botanic Gardens, Cullen/Fannie Bay, Nightcliff & Mindil Beach
DRW2022 – Pt2: Hotel, Darwin CBD and Surrounds, Random Infrastructure
DRW2022 – Pt1: Getting To Darwin & Travelling Around
Aleatório: Análise B'day, atualizações element14, reparos estranhos, galinha triste, viagens grátis e mais
Desmontagem: Controlador de carga Victron Energy BlueSolar PWM-Pro (SCC010020110)
Desmontagem: Sensor de temperatura/umidade Winext AN-303 LoRaWAN
Desmontagem: Hub USB 2.0 Ultra Compacto de 4 Portas Simplecom CH241
Revisão do RoadTest: Keysight Smart Bench Essentials (EDUX1052G, EDU36311A, EDU34450A, EDU33212A)
Atualização de radiofax: JFW interrompe as operações, imagem XSG IR e gráficos de ciclones
Observações: Resgatando uma caixa e fazendo downgrade do Win10 GPT/UEFI para MBR/BIOS Boot
Visitado: ElectroneX Electronics Design & Assembly Expo (5-6 de abril de 2022)
Visitado: SMB Digital pela CeBIT Australia (30 a 31 de março de 22) e mais
Aleatório: várias webcams e WebRTC, telefones públicos, cartões SD genéricos, aparência de mídia e mais
Observações: Crimps Baratos - Pesos, Espessuras e Tortura de Alta Corrente
Revisão rápida, Desmontagem: Creative Live! Sincronização de câmera 1080p V2
Aleatório: atualização do site, exposições, estragos no transporte, telefones públicos, correção de impressora 3D, refeições infelizes e muito mais
Análise: Australia Unites Flood Appeal Freeview Simulcast (12 de março de 2022)
Revisão rápida: Conjunto de chave de fenda manual Wowstick SD Combo (PD01020271)
Falha, desmontagem: Sensor de monitor de partículas a laser Sensirion SPS30
*RESOLVIDO*: Imagens de postagens anteriores a 2021 indisponíveis devido ao tempo de inatividade do VPS!
Notas: Pesos do carretel de filamento da impressora 3D
Post-Mortem: Um Interruptor de Luz de Placa de Parede Triplo Fumegante (Mercury MCC311SW)
Desembalagem, Desmontagem: Switch Ethernet Gigabit Desktop TP-Link TL-SG105 de 5 portas
Revisão rápida (ish): Fones de ouvido Lenovo LivePods LP2 BT5.0 TWS
Projeto: Repairfryer – Lidando com uma escassez de cavacos (de um tipo diferente)
Desajeitando meu caminho no dia dos namorados 2022 com uma mixtape!
Observações: Compatibilidade da camada VISA com PyVISA e máquinas virtuais
Aleatório: impressão 3D divertida, cartão microSD esquisito, contribuições element14 e mais
Outubro de 2016
M T C T F S S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
« Set novembro »
Arquivos
Agosto de 2022 (4)
Julho de 2022 (11)
Junho de 2022 (6)
Maio de 2022 (4)
Abril de 2022 (9)
Março de 2022 (10)
Fevereiro de 2022 (8)
Janeiro de 2022 (6)
Dezembro de 2021 (16)
Novembro de 2021 (6)
Outubro de 2021 (8)
Setembro de 2021 (7)
Agosto de 2021 (9)
Julho de 2021 (7)
Junho de 2021 (6)
Maio de 2021 (13)
Abril de 2021 (13)
Março de 2021 (10)
Fevereiro de 2021 (9)
Janeiro de 2021 (12)
Dezembro de 2020 (15)
Novembro de 2020 (1)
Outubro de 2020 (9)
Setembro de 2020 (14)
Agosto de 2020 (13)
Julho de 2020 (7)
Junho de 2020 (13)
Maio de 2020 (14)
abril de 2020 (18)
Março de 2020 (2)
Fevereiro de 2020 (9)
Janeiro de 2020 (21)
Dezembro de 2019 (10)
Novembro de 2019 (8)
Outubro de 2019 (14)
Setembro de 2019 (8)
Agosto de 2019 (12)
Julho de 2019 (9)
June 2019 (6)
May 2019 (4)
April 2019 (12)
March 2019 (23)
February 2019 (20)
January 2019 (23)
December 2018 (11)
November 2018 (7)
October 2018 (4)
September 2018 (3)
August 2018 (19)
July 2018 (6)
June 2018 (5)
May 2018 (21)
April 2018 (7)
March 2018 (8)
December 2017 (12)
November 2017 (19)
October 2017 (1)
July 2017 (4)
June 2017 (16)
May 2017 (6)
January 2017 (11)
December 2016 (30)
November 2016 (13)
October 2016 (15)
September 2016 (19)
August 2016 (16)
July 2016 (8)
June 2016 (31)
May 2016 (14)
April 2016 (21)
March 2016 (13)
February 2016 (17)
January 2016 (19)
December 2015 (20)
November 2015 (12)
October 2015 (15)
September 2015 (4)
August 2015 (12)
July 2015 (22)
June 2015 (14)
May 2015 (21)
April 2015 (25)
March 2015 (14)
February 2015 (16)
January 2015 (6)
December 2014 (11)
November 2014 (12)
October 2014 (19)
September 2014 (11)
August 2014 (21)
July 2014 (18)
June 2014 (20)
May 2014 (12)
April 2014 (7)
March 2014 (23)
February 2014 (18)
January 2014 (16)
December 2013 (15)
November 2013 (14)
October 2013 (21)
September 2013 (13)
August 2013 (17)
July 2013 (26)
June 2013 (26)
May 2013 (11)
April 2013 (17)
March 2013 (31)
February 2013 (27)
January 2013 (36)
December 2012 (31)
November 2012 (39)
October 2012 (3)
February 2012 (18)
January 2012 (1)
Tags
analysisaudiobatterycheapcomputer hardwarecomputer storageebayelectronicselement14eventexperimentflashflash memoryimproviseledlightingmade-in-chinamobilenetworkingnew stuffopinionphotographypowerpower bankpowerbankprojectpublic transportradiorandomrepairreviewrfroadtestsalvagestoragetabletteardowntestedtest equipmenttestingtravelusbvideovintage stuffvisited
Recent Comments
Apel on Tech Flashback: Uniden UDV-15 Digital Photo Viewer
TheDragonFire961 on Notes: SSD+RAID Recovery – Samsung 870 EVO Not To Be Trusted!
Franc Zabkar on Notes: SSD+RAID Recovery – Samsung 870 EVO Not To Be Trusted!
Franc Zabkar on Notes: SSD+RAID Recovery – Samsung 870 EVO Not To Be Trusted!
kvleclecticplace on Notes: SSD+RAID Recovery – Samsung 870 EVO Not To Be Trusted!
Dave McDonald on Event: Sydney Metro Northwest Launch Day & Analysis (26th May 2019)
sabirguiri on Fail, Teardown: WD Elements SE 4TB 2.5″ USB 3.0 Hard Drive (WDBJRT0040BBK-0A)
Andre on Teardown, Tested: Generic Kw12x0 “W88” Solar Charge Controller (10/30A Versions)
TheDragonFire961 on Quick Review: Kingston DataTraveler Exodia 32GB USB 3.2 Flash Drive (DTX/32GB)
kvleclecticplace on Review: VAVA Portable SSD Touch 1TB USB-C (VA-UM004/83-10000-086)
Dima on Video Compression Testing: x264 vs x265 CRF in Handbrake 0.10.5
cutehobbes on Quick Teardown, Pairing: J.Burrows Wireless 2.4Ghz USB Keyboard & Mouse Combo
lui_gough on Quick Review: PNY XLR8 CS3030 2TB PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD
Franc Zabkar on Quick Review: PNY XLR8 CS3030 2TB PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD
Franc Zabkar on Quick Review: PNY XLR8 CS3030 2TB PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD
Juha on Project: Sainsmart Forty-9er “3W” 7.023Mhz QRP CW Transceiver Kit
tactical_snacks on Note: Linear Regulator Woes – When is an AMS1117 not an AMS1117?
Franc Zabkar no projeto: Recuperação de dados de um SuperDisk Blue Imation (LS-120)
Franc Zabkar no projeto: Recuperação de dados de um SuperDisk Blue Imation (LS-120)
kvleclecticplace em Revisão Rápida: Sofirn SC21 16340 Li-Ion Lanterna (1000lm/LH351D/5000K/90CRI)
Meta
Conecte-se
Feed de entradas
Feed de comentários
WordPress.org

Gough's Tech Zone Todo o conteúdo © 2012 - 2022 Gough Lui, salvo indicação em contrário.Orgulhosamente desenvolvido com WordPress.
Última Edição: 27 Ago. 2022 20:06 por adao da epoca de eva.

Pesquisar Esquemas | Dicas Defeito | Equivalência Componentes | Modelo v Chassis | Service Mode |
Enviar Esquema