"Thanks for your inquiry. The E / 4 error message means there is either a failure in communication between the User Interface (UI) and the Induction Heating Element (IHE) or the IHE is not configured correctly.
The possible causes are:
1. IHE has 'lost' configuration.
2. Two or more IHEs have the same configuration.
3. IHE not connected to supply voltage, filter board does not release voltage (mains separation relay).
1. Re-assign IHE via configuration menu.
2. Delete total configuration and reconfigure.
3. Check voltages or correct connection filter and IHE and reconfigure, if required.
4. If the above points fail to correct the problem then the IHE will need replacing.
Regards - ASD Support. "
Última Edição: 10 Fev. 2020 09:18 por Rui. Motivo: Removido o link sem destino